Cosmopolitan Comfort & Refined Mountain Elegance.
Wedding Planning Checklist
12 Months Prior
• Place an engagement announcement in your local newspaper
• Design a wedding website to keep your guests informed
• Choose a wedding date (Select a few dates!)
• Establish a budget
• Choose and reserve your ceremony site
• Choose and reserve your reception site
• Begin your guest list
• Choose your wedding party (Maid of Honor, Best Man, etc.)
• Begin shopping for your wedding gown!
6-9 Months Prior
• Make one or more bridal gift registry
• Order your wedding gown and other bridal accessories!
• Begin shopping for bridesmaids dresses
• Choose and reserve the officiant who will perform your ceremony
• Reserve ceremony musicians, band and/or DJ, photographer, videographer,
caterer and florist
4-6 Months Prior
• Order your save-the-date cards & wedding invitations
• Purchase wedding favors
• Purchase ceremony decor (unity candles, vases, aisle runner, etc.)
• Book your honeymoon!
• Make sure you have necessary travel documents (Passports, visas, etc.)
• Arrange accommodations for out-of-town guests
• Finalize your guest list
• Mail save-the-date cards
• Print directions to hotel, rehearsal dinner, ceremony & reception for guests
• Compile a list of area information & things to do for out-of-town guests
• Reserve transportation for you & your wedding party to and from the wedding
2-4 Months Prior
• Order tuxedos for the groom, groomsmen, ushers, etc.
• Meet with caterer to finalize menu & discuss bar selections
• Meet with the officiant to finalize ceremony details & wedding vows
• Order your wedding cake!
• Buy thank-you gifts for wedding party
• Shop for a gift for your spouse-to-be!
• Purchase wedding bands!
• Choose and reserve a location for the rehearsal dinner